Who we are
Maria Th. Bühler (MBA, LLM)
Founder and CEO
Maria Bühler (MBA, LLM) graduated at the University of economics and business administration at the WUW and in law at the Johannes Kepler University in Linz. Before founding Buhler Management in 2006 she worked for 16 years in large international companies as well as small and medium sized enterprises in Switzerland, the US, Canada and Austria.
Most important milestones of her career
- Head of Marketing and Product Management of the department Information & Communication at Siemens Switzerland, Member of the board and authorized to act and sign on behalf of the firm.
- Founder, shareholder and executive director of a Zurich based company in the field of enviornmental technology and material development.
- Executive Director of an international congress in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) on behalf of the Canadian Government.
- CEO and turn around manager of a Vienna based company (300 empolyees) in the system gastronomy.
- Maria Bühler has expertise in the Information-, Telecommunication-, Cosmetical-, Pharmaceutical-, Environmental Technology-, Construction- and Gastronomical Industry.
- She gave lectures at the Fachhochschule of the Chamber of Commerce of Vienna and is an author.